Rays vs. Astros Player Props | Ji-Man Choi | Wednesday
The Houston Astros visit the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Wednesday September 21st. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Tampa Bay Rays player Ji-Man Choi as the Rays face the Houston Astros in Major League Baseball action.
The Rays and Astros have met twice this season, with the Rays winning none and the Astros winning twice. Their most recent matchup on September 20, 2022 ended 5-0 with the Houston Astros taking the win.
Ji-Man Choi Season Stats
- Games Played: 104 | Home Runs: 10 | RBI: 50 | Runs: 32 | Batting Average: .224 | OBP: .332 | SLG: .370 | OPS: .702.
- Choi’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Astros is set at 0.5 which is 0.21 less than than his season average of 0.71.
- Choi’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Astros is set at 0.5 which is 0.19 more than than his season average of 0.31.
- Choi’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Astros is set at 0.5 which is 0.02 more than than his season average of 0.48.
- Choi’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Astros is set at 0.5 which is 0.40 more than than his season average of 0.10.
Ji-Man Choi Stats vs. Houston
Ji-Man Choi Notable Teammates
The The Houston Astros are 5-0 in their last five games, while the Tampa Bay Rays are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Rays’ 82-66 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the AL East with a 38-31 division record and 4th place in the American League with a 70-58 league record.
The Houston Astros are 98-51, sitting in 1st place in the AL West with a 51-25 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 89-45 league record.
Houston Astros Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.247||13|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]