Ravens vs. Browns Player Props | Kareem Hunt | Week 14
There will be player prop bet markets available for Kareem Hunt before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (6-6) and the Baltimore Ravens (8-4) square off in a Week 14 matchup between AFC North rivals at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kareem Hunt’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hunt Season Stats
- So far this year Hunt has rushed for 381 yards on 76 carries (31.8 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Hunt ranks 29th in rushing yards after contact this season with 216, thanks in part to nine broken tackles.
- He’s also tacked on 20 catches for 161 yards (13.4 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 169 yards after the catch, which ranks 103rd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 29 touchdowns on offense this season, or 17.2%.
Hunt’s Notable Teammates
- Baker Mayfield leads the team with 2,413 passing yards (201.1 yards per game) and has a 62.2% completion percentage this season (194-of-312) while throwing 11 touchdowns with six interceptions.
- Nick Chubb has rushed for 867 yards on 150 carries (72.3 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground this year.
- David Njoku’s stat line this year shows 27 catches for 407 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 33.9 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 40 times.
- Jarvis Landry has caught 33 passes on 52 targets for 356 yards, averaging 29.7 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- The Ravens have allowed just two players to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- 12 players have run for at least a touchdown against Baltimore this season.
- The Ravens have allowed only one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.5 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||84.3 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||356.7 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.7 (9)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!