Raptors vs. Thunder Player Props | Gary Trent Jr. | Wednesday
Gary Trent Jr.’s Toronto Raptors face the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET.
Below, we provide Trent’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Gary Trent Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Trent Season Stats
- Trent averages 16.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 2.0 steals (fourth in NBA) and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Wednesday’s over/under for Trent is 15.5 points. That’s 0.9 fewer than his season average of 16.4.
- Trent’s per-game rebound average — 3.3 — is 0.2 less than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Trent has averaged 18.2 combined points and assists per game, 0.7 more than his PA prop bet total — 17.5 — for Wednesday’s game.
- Trent’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points 11 times through the 22 games he’s played this season.
- Trent’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 10 times in 22 games.
Trent’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Gary Trent Jr.||16.4||14.3%||3.3||6.8%||1.8||2.6||21.3%||36.3%||13.9%||41.5%|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Trent’s points-per-game average against the Thunder (7.4) is 8.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Trent collects 0.8 rebounds per game in matchups with the Thunder, 2.7 less than his prop total for this game.
- Trent dishes out 0.4 assists per game against the Thunder, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Thunder, Trent averages 1.1 fewer made three-pointers (1.4) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Trent’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Thunder is 12.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Trent combines for 8.2 points and rebounds per game against the Thunder. That is 11.3 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Trent has collected 7.8 combined points and assists per game against the Thunder, 9.7 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!