Raptors vs. Thunder Player Props | Fred VanVleet | Wednesday
Fred VanVleet (fourth in made three-pointers in NBA — 3.1 per game, 39.1%) and the Toronto Raptors go up against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of VanVleet’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Fred VanVleet’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
VanVleet Season Stats
- VanVleet leads the Raptors with 19.8 points per game and 6.1 assists, while also averaging 5.0 rebounds.
- The 19.5-point total set for VanVleet on Wednesday is 0.3 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- VanVleet has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (5.0) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- VanVleet has averaged 25.9 combined points and assists per game, 0.4 more than his PA prop bet total — 25.5 — for Wednesday’s game.
- VanVleet has scored more than 19.5 points 10 times this season (through 23 games).
- Through 23 games played this season, VanVleet’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards 13 times.
VanVleet’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Gary Trent Jr.||16.4||14.3%||3.3||6.8%||1.8||2.6||21.3%||36.3%||13.9%||41.5%|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- VanVleet’s points-per-game average against the Thunder (8.4) is 11.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- VanVleet averages 1.7 rebounds in games against the Thunder. That is 2.8 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- VanVleet averages 3.6 assists in matchups with the Thunder, 1.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Thunder, VanVleet has made 2.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- VanVleet’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Thunder is 13.7, which is 16.8 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- VanVleet combines for 10.1 points and rebounds per game against the Thunder. That is 13.4 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- VanVleet averages 12 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Thunder, 13.5 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…