Raptors vs. Grizzlies Player Props | Scottie Barnes | Wednesday
Scottie Barnes (8.4 rebounds per game, 23rd in league) and the Toronto Raptors will take on the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
Let’s break down all of Barnes’ prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Scottie Barnes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barnes Season Stats
- Barnes averages a team-leading 8.4 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 14.6 points and 3.3 assists, shooting 48.0% from the floor.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Barnes is 13.5 points. That is 1.1 fewer than his season average of 14.6.
- Barnes has pulled down 8.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Barnes combines to average 17.9 points and assists per game, 0.4 more than his PA prop bet total (17.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Barnes’ point total has gone over 13.5 points eight times through the 16 games he’s played this season.
- Barnes’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 7.5 boards nine times through 16 games played this season.
Barnes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Gary Trent Jr.||17.1||16.1%||3.3||7.3%||1.6||2.7||23.8%||36.9%||16.0%||43.2%|
Player Performance vs. Memphis
- Barnes has not matched up with the Grizzlies in his career.
Memphis Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!