Rangers vs. Orioles Player Props | Will Smith | Friday
The Baltimore Orioles host the Texas Rangers on Friday, 7:05 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. The Texas Rangers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +115.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Baltimore Orioles is -136. The Orioles are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
The Orioles and Rangers have met 3 times this season, with the Orioles winning twice and the Rangers winning once.
Will’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Will Smith (TEX) has stayed under his hits prop in 82 of his last 82 games.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-115) are at PointsBet.
Will’s stats vs. Baltimore Orioles
Will’s Season Stats
Will’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.24||26||-0.3|
|RunsAgst / Gm||5.31||30||0.8|
Will’s Notable Teammates
- Cedric Mullins (BAL) has gone over his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.10% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (115) are at MGM
- Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.07% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-189) are at MGM
- Adley Rutschman (BAL) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.77% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
- James McCann (BAL) has stayed under his hits prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 28.86% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (135) are at DraftKings
- James McCann (BAL) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 31.60% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (140) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.