Rangers vs. Marlins Player Props | Marcus Semien | Thursday
The Texas Rangers visit the Miami Marlins at LoanDepot Park, taking the field at 1:10pm ET on Thursday July 21st. The Texas Rangers are 0.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 6.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Texas Rangers player Marcus Semien as the Rangers face the Miami Marlins in Major League Baseball action.
Marcus Semien Season Stats
- Games Played: 89 | Home Runs: 13 | RBI: 43 | Runs: 50 | Batting Average: .239 | OBP: .297 | SLG: .400 | OPS: .697.
- Semien’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Marlins is set at 0.5 which is 0.47 less than than his season average of 0.97.
- Semien’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Marlins is set at 0.5 which is 0.06 less than than his season average of 0.56.
- Semien’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Marlins is set at 0.5 which is 0.02 more than than his season average of 0.48.
- Semien’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Marlins is set at 0.5 which is 0.35 more than than his season average of 0.15.
Marcus Semien Notable Teammates
The The Miami Marlins are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Texas Rangers are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Rangers’ 41-49 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the AL West with a 17-23 division record and 11th place in the American League with a 33-42 league record.
The Miami Marlins are 43-48, sitting in 4th place in the NL East with a 24-19 division record and 9th place in the National League with a 38-41 league record.
Miami Marlins Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.237||22|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…