Rangers vs. Guardians Player Props | Corey Seager | Friday
The Cleveland Guardians visit the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Field, taking the field at 8:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Cleveland Guardians are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Texas Rangers player Corey Seager as the Rangers face the Cleveland Guardians in Major League Baseball action.
The Rangers and Guardians have met three times this season, with the Rangers winning once and the Guardians winning twice. Their most recent matchup on June 8, 2022 ended 4-0 with the Cleveland Guardians taking the win.
Corey Seager Season Stats
- Games Played: 142 | Home Runs: 32 | RBI: 82 | Runs: 87 | Batting Average: .246 | OBP: .320 | SLG: .461 | OPS: .781.
- Seager’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.46 less than than his season average of 0.96.
- Seager’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.11 less than than his season average of 0.61.
- Seager’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.08 less than than his season average of 0.58.
- Seager’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.27 more than than his season average of 0.23.
Corey Seager Stats vs. Cleveland
Corey Seager Notable Teammates
The The Cleveland Guardians are 5-0 in their last five games, while the Texas Rangers are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Rangers’ 65-84 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the AL West with a 30-40 division record and 11th place in the American League with a 54-75 league record.
The Cleveland Guardians are 83-67, sitting in 1st place in the AL Central with a 43-27 division record and 4th place in the American League with a 71-59 league record.
Cleveland Guardians Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.253||8|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…