Rangers vs. Angels Player Props | Jonah Heim | Thursday
The Texas Rangers visit the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, taking the field at 9:38pm ET on Thursday July 28th. The Texas Rangers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Texas Rangers player Jonah Heim as the Rangers face the Los Angeles Angels in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Angels and Rangers, the Angels won once and the Rangers won four times. Their most recent matchup on May 25, 2022 ended 7-2 with the Texas Rangers taking the win.
Jonah Heim Season Stats
- Games Played: 76 | Home Runs: 12 | RBI: 36 | Runs: 39 | Batting Average: .262 | OBP: .319 | SLG: .464 | OPS: .783.
- Heim’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.37 less than than his season average of 0.87.
- Heim’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.01 less than than his season average of 0.51.
- Heim’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.03 more than than his season average of 0.47.
- Heim’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.34 more than than his season average of 0.16.
Jonah Heim Stats vs. Los Angeles
Jonah Heim Notable Teammates
The The Los Angeles Angels are 1-4 in their last five games, while the Texas Rangers are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Rangers’ 43-54 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the AL West with a 18-28 division record and 11th place in the American League with a 34-47 league record.
The Los Angeles Angels are 42-56, sitting in 4th place in the AL West with a 18-19 division record and 12th place in the American League with a 35-43 league record.
Los Angeles Angels Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.231||26|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…