Rams vs. Cardinals Player Props | Van Jefferson | Week 14
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Van Jefferson for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Jefferson and the Los Angeles Rams (8-4) are set for an NFC West matchup in Week 14 with the Arizona Cardinals (10-2) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Van Jefferson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jefferson Season Stats
- Jefferson has 39 catches on 70 targets for 621 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 51.8 yards per game.
- He ranks 85th in the NFL with 192 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 13.2% of his team’s 38 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
Jefferson’s Notable Teammates
- Matthew Stafford leads his team with 3,611 passing yards (300.9 per game) and has a 66.7% completion percentage (292-of-438), throwing 30 touchdown passes and nine interceptions.
- Sony Michel has 426 yards on 103 carries (35.5 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp has 100 catches for 1,366 yards and 11 touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 136 times and averages 113.8 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona has allowed three players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- 18 players have hauled in a touchdown against the Cardinals this season.
- Arizona has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to four players this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||220.8 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.7 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||318.8 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.7 (4)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!