Rams vs. Cardinals Player Props | James Conner | Week 14
Before placing any wagers on James Conner’s player prop bets for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know.
NFC West opponents square off in Week 14 when Conner and the Arizona Cardinals (10-2) meet the Los Angeles Rams (8-4) at State Farm Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James Conner’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conner Season Stats
- Arizona’s top rusher, Conner, has carried the ball 166 times for 630 yards (52.5 per game), with 12 touchdowns.
- Conner has racked up 320 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 13 broken tackles), which is 10th among qualified runners.
- He’s also added 20 catches for 209 yards (17.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 208 yards after the catch, which ranks 76th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 34.1% of his team’s 41 offensive touchdowns this season, with 14 total.
Conner’s Notable Teammates
- Kyler Murray leads his team with 2,399 passing yards (199.9 per game) and has a 72.7% completion percentage (197-of-271), throwing 19 touchdown passes and seven interceptions. He also has 206 rushing yards on 59 carries (with five touchdowns), averaging 17.2 yards per game.
- Murray has rushed for 206 yards on 59 carries (17.2 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Christian Kirk’s 50 receptions on 64 targets this year have turned into 632 yards and four touchdowns.
- This season A.J. Green is averaging 46.0 yards per game, with 35 catches (on 56 targets) for 552 yards and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- The Rams have allowed only one player to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed eight players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- No players have run for more than a touchdown against the Rams this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.1 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||100.4 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||338.8 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.5 (16)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!