Raiders vs. Cowboys Player Props | CeeDee Lamb | Week 12
CeeDee Lamb will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Thursday at 4:30 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 12 matchup sees Lamb’s Dallas Cowboys (7-2) take on the Las Vegas Raiders (5-4) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze CeeDee Lamb’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lamb Season Stats
- Lamb’s 726 receiving yards pace all receivers on the Cowboys. He’s been targeted 73 times and has registered 47 receptions and six touchdowns (80.7 yards per game).
- This season, he ranks 18th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 290.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 31 touchdowns on offense this season, or 19.4%.
Lamb’s Notable Teammates
- Dak Prescott leads the team with 2,341 passing yards (260.1 yards per game) and has a 70.3% completion percentage this year (201-of-286) while throwing 20 touchdowns with five interceptions. He also has 91 rushing yards on 26 carries with one touchdown, averaging 10.1 yards per game.
- Ezekiel Elliott has run for 663 yards on 142 carries (73.7 yards per game), with seven touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 26 catches for 168 yards (18.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Dalton Schultz has hauled in 38 catches for 438 yards (48.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas has allowed two players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- 15 players have caught a touchdown against the Raiders this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||243.1 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||129.1 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (23)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.1 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (5)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.6 (26)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Don’t forget to checkout other NFL Thanksgiving games.