Raiders vs. Chiefs Player Props | Tyreek Hill | Week 14
Before placing any bets on Tyreek Hill’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
AFC West foes take the field in Week 14 when Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) meet the Las Vegas Raiders (6-6) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyreek Hill’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hill Season Stats
- Hill has reeled in 86 passes for a team-high 954 yards and eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 127 times and averages 79.5 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 16th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 363.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 23.5% of his team’s 34 offensive TDs.
Hill’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Patrick Mahomes II has collected 3,384 passing yards (282.0 yards per game) while going 309-for-478 (64.6% completion percentage) and throwing 25 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He has added 250 rushing yards on 48 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 20.8 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has recorded 421 yards on 91 carries (35.1 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Travis Kelce has hauled in 70 catches for 848 yards (70.7 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas has allowed six players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Raiders have allowed 17 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t given up more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||242.3 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||124.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (17)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||355.3 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.0 (26)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!