Raiders vs. Chiefs Player Props | Derek Carr | Week 14
Bookmakers have listed player props for Derek Carr ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
AFC West foes meet in Week 14 when Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders (6-6) take on the Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derek Carr’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carr Season Stats
- Carr has 3,663 passing yards (305.3 ypg), completing 67.8% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- Carr has racked up 1,949 air yards on completed passes, to rank second in the NFL.
- He’s also helped out on the ground, with 97 rushing yards (8.1 ypg) on 29 carries.
- Carr has stayed on his feet for four rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 60.7% of his team’s 28 offensive touchdowns this season, with 17 total.
Carr’s Notable Teammates
- Josh Jacobs has run for 472 yards on 124 carries (39.3 yards per game), with seven touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 39 catches for 236 yards (19.7 per game).
- Hunter Renfrow’s stat line this year includes 73 catches for 760 yards and four touchdowns. He puts up 63.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 92 times.
- Darren Waller has 643 receiving yards on 53 receptions (84 targets), including two touchdowns, for an average of 53.6 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Four players have registered more than 300 passing yards in a game against Kansas City this season.
- Seven players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Kansas City this season.
- Five players have thrown for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Chiefs this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.8 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.2 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.7 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (30)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.6 (8)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!