Raiders vs. Browns Player Props | Josh Jacobs | Week 15
Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Saturday’s NFL action, including for Josh Jacobs, who takes to the field at 4:30 PM ET broadcast on NFL Network.
Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders (6-6) play the Cleveland Browns (6-6) in Week 15 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Josh Jacobs’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jacobs Season Stats
- Jacobs’ team-high 472 rushing yards (39.3 per game) have come on 124 carries, with seven touchdowns.
- Jacobs ranks 33rd in rushing yards after contact this season with 215, thanks in part to 13 broken tackles.
- He has added 39 catches for 236 yards (19.7 per game).
- This season, he ranks 36th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 277.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s 28 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Jacobs’ Notable Teammates
- Derek Carr leads the team with 3,663 passing yards (305.3 yards per game) and has a 67.8% completion percentage this year (306-of-451) while throwing 17 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Peyton Barber has rushed for 146 yards on 38 carries (12.2 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Hunter Renfrow’s stat line this year shows 73 catches for 760 yards and four touchdowns. He puts up 63.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 92 times.
- Darren Waller has 643 receiving yards on 53 receptions (84 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 53.6 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- The Browns have allowed five players to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- 14 players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Cleveland this season.
- The Browns have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to three players this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||227.3 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||105.3 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||315.6 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (12)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…