Raiders vs. Browns Player Props | Donovan Peoples-Jones | Week 15
In advance of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Donovan Peoples-Jones and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:30 PM ET on NFL Network.
Peoples-Jones’ Cleveland Browns (7-6) and the Las Vegas Raiders (6-7) square off in a Week 15 matchup from FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Peoples-Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Peoples-Jones Season Stats
- Peoples-Jones’ team-leading 430 receiving yards (33.1 per game) have come on 23 catches (35 targets) including three touchdowns.
- He ranks 213th in the NFL with 79 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 9.7% of his team’s 31 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Peoples-Jones’ Notable Teammates
- Case Keenum has passed for 286 yards while completing 62.5% of his throws (30-of-48), with one touchdown and zero interceptions (22.0 yards per game).
- Nick Chubb has recorded 926 yards on 167 carries (71.2 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground this year.
- David Njoku has hauled in 27 catches for 407 yards (31.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Seven players have put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Las Vegas this season.
- The Raiders have allowed a touchdown pass to 18 players this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||243.5 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.3 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||356.6 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.7 (31)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for Week 14 NFL parlays ideas?