Providence Friars vs Butler Bulldogs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Butler Bulldogs visit the Providence Friars at Amica Mutual Pavilion, taking the court at 8:00pm EDT on Wednesday, January 25th. The Bulldogs are 10-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 140 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Butler Bulldogs and Providence Friars.
Providence Friars Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Providence
- The Providence Friars are currently 15-5 on the season.
- The Friars are averaging 78.8 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 68.4 points per game gives a total of 147.2, which is 7.2 more than the current Over/Under of 140.
Providence Friars Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||78.8||32|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.9||140|
|Assists Per Game||14.2||38|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.6||16|
|Blocks Per Game||4.9||20|
Key Players for Providence
- Bryce Hopkins leads Providence with 16.6 points per game in 20 games.
- Jared Bynum leads Providence with 4.4 assists per game in 16 games.
- Bryce Hopkins leads Providence with 9.3 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Ed Croswell leads Providence with a 61.0 FG% through 20 games.
- Jayden Pierre leads Providence with a 56.3 3PT% through 20 games.
Butler Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Butler
- The Butler Bulldogs are currently 11-10 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 68.4 points per game. Combining with Friars’ 78.8 points per game gives a total of 147.2, which is 7.2 more than the current Over/Under of 140.
Butler Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.4||123|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.5||113|
|Assists Per Game||12.8||52|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.2||243|
|Blocks Per Game||4.4||41|
Key Players for Butler
- Manny Bates leads Butler with 12.6 points per game in 18 games.
- Simas Lukosius leads Butler with 2.9 assists per game in 21 games played.
- Manny Bates leads Butler with 5.9 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Manny Bates leads Butler with a 62.8 FG% through 18 games.
- Connor Turnbull leads Butler with a 41.7 3PT% through 15 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.