Portland Trail Blazers vs. Sacramento Kings Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 24
In a matchup featuring a pair of the best marksmen in the league, CJ McCollum and the Portland Trail Blazers (10-8) will face Buddy Hield and the Sacramento Kings (6-12) on November 24, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. McCollum buries 3.4 triples per game (third in league), and Hield makes 4.2 (second). The Trail Blazers are 2.5-point favorites for the contest. The matchup has an over/under of 224.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Portland Trail Blazers and Sacramento Kings in which the Trail Blazers are currently the pick at sportsbooks based on money wagered at regulated sportsbooks, yet the Kings have picked up a respectable amount of the total number of tickets wagered.
Portland Vs. Sacramento Moneyline Betting Action
Trail Blazers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Portland
- Portland’s ATS record is 8-9-1 this season.
- The Trail Blazers have an 8-3-1 record against the spread this season when favored by 2.5 points or more.
- Out of Portland’s 18 games with a set total, nine have hit the over (50%).
- Portland and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s total of 224 points seven times this season.
- This season the average total for Trail Blazers games is 222.6 points, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 224 points for this contest.
- The Trail Blazers have compiled a 10-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -137 or shorter, Portland has a record of 10-2 (83.3%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Trail Blazers have an implied win probability of 57.8%.
Key players for Portland
- Damian Lillard: 21.8 PTS, 7.9 AST, 40.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (49-for-159)
- McCollum: 21 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (62-for-153)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 10.8 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.3 STL, 56.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Norman Powell: 16.7 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (30-for-70)
- Robert Covington: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 43.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (34-for-85)
Trail Blazers Injuries: None
Kings stats and betting info
Betting trends for Sacramento
- Portland is 8-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Trail Blazers are 8-3-1 against the spread.
- Portland games have gone over the point total in nine out of 18 opportunities (50%).
- There have been seven Sacramento games that have finished with a combined score higher than 224 points this season.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this game’s over/under (224 points) and the average total points bet in Kings’ games (223.8 points) this season.
- This season, the Kings have been the underdog 10 times and won two of those games.
- Sacramento has a record of 2-7, a 22.2% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +115 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.5% chance of a victory for the Kings.
Key players for Sacramento
- De’Aaron Fox: 19.9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (19-for-78)
- Harrison Barnes: 19.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (36-for-90)
- Richaun Holmes: 14.4 PTS, 9.8 REB, 69.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Hield: 16.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (76-for-192)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 12.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 45.6 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
Kings Injuries: None
Pick for Trail Blazers vs. Kings
Betting split data from regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Trail Blazers to win over the Kings.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!