Portland Trail Blazers vs. Golden State Warriors Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 26
The Golden State Warriors (16-2) face the Portland Trail Blazers (10-9) on November 26, 2021 at Chase Center. The Warriors are strongly favored, by seven points, in a matchup pitting one of the best defensive squads in the league (the Warriors) versus one of the best offensive squads (the Trail Blazers). The matchup’s over/under is set at 220.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Golden State Warriors and Portland Trail Blazers in which the Warriors are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Golden State Vs. Portland Moneyline Betting Action
Warriors stats and betting info
Betting trends for Golden State
- Golden State has a 13-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 7 points or more, the Warriors have a 6-1-1 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Golden State’s 18 games with a set total.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (220.5 points) seven times this season.
- The Warriors have seen a 221 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The Warriors have been favored on the moneyline 16 total times this season. They’ve finished 14-2 in those games.
- Golden State has played in eight games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -295 or shorter and won each time.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Warriors’ implied win probability is 74.7%.
Key players for Golden State
- Stephen Curry: 28.2 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 46 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (92-for-220)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 8 REB, 7.6 AST, 1.1 STL, 55.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Andrew Wiggins: 19.1 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (34-for-94)
- Jordan Poole: 18.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (48-for-145)
- Kevon Looney: 5.3 PTS, 50.7 FG%
Warriors Injuries: Klay Thompson: Out (Right Achilles), Andre Iguodala: Day To Day (Knee), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Trail Blazers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Portland
- Golden State’s ATS record is 13-4-1 this season.
- The Warriors have a 6-1-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 7 points or more this season.
- Golden State has gone over in six of its 18 games with a set total (33.3%).
- There have been eight Portland games that have ended with a combined score higher than 220.5 points this season.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates the average total points bet in Trail Blazers’ games (222.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (220.5 points).
- The Trail Blazers have been the underdog in four games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- Portland has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +235 moneyline set for this game.
- The Trail Blazers have a 29.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Key players for Portland
- Damian Lillard: 22.3 PTS, 8.1 AST, 40.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (52-for-171)
- CJ McCollum: 20.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (63-for-159)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 11.7 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 58 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Norman Powell: 17 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (35-for-80)
- Nassir Little: 8.6 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
Trail Blazers Injuries: Anfernee Simons: Out (Illness)
Pick for Warriors vs. Trail Blazers
The Warriors are favored to win over the Trail Blazers based on our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!