Portland Trail Blazers vs. Golden State Warriors Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 8
The Golden State Warriors (20-4) battle the Portland Trail Blazers (11-14) on December 8, 2021 at Chase Center. The Warriors are big favorites, by 12.5 points, in a matchup featuring two of the best marksmen in the league, the Warriors’ Stephen Curry and the Trail Blazers’ CJ McCollum. Curry drains 5.5 3-pointers per contest (first), and McCollum makes 3.2 (third).
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Golden State Warriors and Portland Trail Blazers in which the Warriors are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Golden State Vs. Portland Moneyline Betting Action
Warriors stats and betting info
Betting trends for Golden State
- Golden State has gone 17-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Warriors have a 2-0-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 12.5 points or more this season.
- Golden State games have hit the over in seven out of 24 opportunities (29.2%).
- The Warriors have gone 18-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7% of those games).
- Golden State has played as a moneyline favorite of -900 or shorter in only two games this season, which they won both.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Warriors a 90.0% chance to win.
Key players for Golden State
- Curry: 27.7 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.8 STL, 43.9 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (126-for-303)
- Draymond Green: 8.2 PTS, 8.0 REB, 7.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 56.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.7 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (52-for-125)
- Jordan Poole: 17.9 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (67-for-190)
- Kevon Looney: 5.2 PTS, 51.5 FG%
Warriors Injuries: Klay Thompson: Out (Right Achilles), Andre Iguodala: Day To Day (Knee), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Trail Blazers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Portland
- Golden State is 17-6-1 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 12.5-point favorites this season, the Warriors are 2-0-1 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of Golden State’s 24 games with a set total.
- The Trail Blazers have been listed as the underdog seven times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Portland has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +600.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 14.3% chance of a victory for the Trail Blazers.
Key players for Portland
- McCollum: 20.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (77-for-196)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.4 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 59.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Damian Lillard: 21.5 PTS, 7.8 AST, 39.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (55-for-182)
- Norman Powell: 17.0 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (40-for-96)
- Robert Covington: 6.6 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (40-for-115)
Trail Blazers Injuries: Anfernee Simons: Day To Day (Ankle), Damian Lillard: Out (Abdominal), CJ McCollum: Day To Day (Ribs), Nassir Little: Day To Day (Ankle)
Pick for Warriors vs. Trail Blazers
Betting split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis points to the Warriors being favored to win over the Trail Blazers.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!