Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Best Odds and Preview for Week 2
The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) are considered favorites (-6) according to the point spread ahead of their game against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) on September 19, 2021, starting at 1:00 PM ET. The game has an over/under of 47.5 points.
Best odds for Steelers vs. Raiders
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Steelers Vs. Raiders Spread Betting Action
Pittsburgh stats and betting info
Betting trends for Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh covered 10 times in 16 games with a spread last season.
- The Steelers covered the spread four times last season (4-5 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Pittsburgh’s games.
|Pass yards||258.1 (4129)||16|
|Rush yards||84.4 (1351)||32|
|Points scored||26.0 (416)||12|
|Pass yards against||218.4 (3494)||3|
|Rush yards against||111.4 (1783)||10|
|Points allowed||19.5 (312)||3|
Key players for Pittsburgh
- Ben Roethlisberger’s previous season stat line featured 3,803 passing yards (237.7 yards per game) while going 399-for-608 (65.6% completion percentage) with 33 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Last year, Benny Snell Jr. took 111 attempts for 368 rushing yards (23.0 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Kalen Ballage racked up 303 yards on 91 carries (25.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Diontae Johnson grabbed 88 passes (on 144 targets) for 923 yards (57.7 yards per game). He also found the end zone for seven touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He collected 62 receptions for 873 yards and nine touchdowns. He was targeted 109 times and produced 54.6 receiving yards per game.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster grabbed 97 passes on 128 targets for 831 yards and nine touchdowns, averaging 51.9 yards per game last year.
Steelers: Stefen Wisniewski: Out (Chest), David DeCastro: Out (Knee)
Las Vegas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas compiled an 8-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Raiders covered the spread twice when an underdog by 6 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- Las Vegas and its opponents combined to hit the over 13 out of 16 times last year.
|Pass yards||273.9 (4383)||9|
|Rush yards||119.8 (1916)||14|
|Points scored||27.1 (434)||10|
|Pass yards against||271.3 (4341)||26|
|Rush yards against||125.8 (2013)||23|
|Points allowed||29.9 (478)||30|
Key players for Las Vegas
- Derek Carr averaged 256.4 passing yards per outing and completed 27 touchdowns last season.
- Josh Jacobs accumulated 1,065 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Last season Kenyan Drake rushed for 59.7 yards per game. He also scored 10 touchdowns.
- Darren Waller averaged 74.8 yards on 6.7 receptions per game and racked up nine receiving touchdowns in 2020.
- Hunter Renfrow grabbed two touchdowns and had 656 receiving yards (41.0 ypg) in 2020.
- Henry Ruggs III averaged 30.1 receiving yards per game on 2.9 targets per game a season ago.
Las Vegas injuries
Raiders: Nick Kwiatkoski: Doubtful (Pectoral), Trent Brown: Doubtful (Calf), Henry Ruggs III: Questionable (Knee), Sam Young: Doubtful (Groin), John Simpson: Questionable (Shoulder)
Pick for Steelers vs. Raiders
Bet split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Steelers to cover the spread against the Raiders.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!