Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos: Best Odds and Preview for Week 5
Having lost three in a row, the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) will face the Denver Broncos (3-1). Despite that, the Steelers are slim favorites (-1.5). An over/under of 40.5 points has been established for the matchup.
Best odds for Steelers vs. Broncos
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Denver Broncos in which the Steelers are currently the pick to cover the spread at sportsbooks based on money wagered, yet the Broncos have picked up a respectable amount of the total number of tickets wagered.
Steelers Vs. Broncos Spread Betting Action
Pittsburgh stats and betting info
Betting trends for Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh is 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Steelers have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 1.5 points or more this season (0-2).
- Pittsburgh has not gone over a point total in four games with a set over/under.
|Pass yards||258.3 (1033)||19|
|Rush yards||55.3 (221)||32|
|Points scored||16.8 (67)||27|
|Pass yards against||268.0 (1072)||16|
|Rush yards against||99.0 (396)||11|
|Points allowed||23.3 (93)||13|
Key players for Pittsburgh
- Ben Roethlisberger has racked up 1,033 yards (258.3 ypg) on 109-of-170 passing with four touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Najee Harris, has carried the ball 55 times for 185 yards (46.3 per game) and one touchdown. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 178 receiving yards on 26 catches with one touchdown through the air.
- Chase Claypool has 211 yards as a receiver (52.8 per game) on 15 catches, while also collecting 5.5 rush yards per game.
- Diontae Johnson has hauled in 23 catches for 233 yards (58.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone two times as a receiver.
Steelers: Marcus Allen: Out (Foot), Derek Watt: Out (Hamstring)
Denver stats and betting info
Betting trends for Denver
- Denver is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- None of Denver’s four games with a set total this season have hit the over.
|Pass yards||251.3 (1005)||20|
|Rush yards||121.8 (487)||11|
|Points scored||20.8 (83)||20|
|Pass yards against||215.3 (861)||6|
|Rush yards against||70.0 (280)||5|
|Points allowed||12.3 (49)||2|
Key players for Denver
- Teddy Bridgewater leads Denver with 892 yards on 80-of-111 passing with five touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 46 rushing yards (11.5 ypg) on 12 carries.
- Melvin Gordon III is his team’s leading rusher with 51 carries for 248 yards, or 62.0 per game. He’s found paydirt two times on the ground, as well. Gordon has also chipped in with eight catches for 87 yards.
- Javonte Williams has been given 46 carries and totaled 186 yards with one touchdown.
- Courtland Sutton has hauled in 257 receiving yards on 18 receptions to pace his squad so far this season.
- Tim Patrick has racked up 213 receiving yards (53.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 15 receptions.
- Noah Fant has racked up 156 reciving yards (39.0 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Broncos: No Injuries Listed
Pick for Steelers vs. Broncos
Bet split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Steelers to cover the spread against the Broncos.
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!