Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 12 Predictions
The Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) and Pittsburgh Steelers (5-4-1) will meet in a matchup of two division rivals. The Bengals are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5). An over/under of 45 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers in which the Steelers are currently the clear pick to cover the spread at sportsbooks based on money wagered, yet the Bengals have picked up a respectable amount of the total number of tickets wagered.
Bengals Vs. Steelers Spread Betting Action
Cincinnati stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cincinnati
- Cincinnati is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Bengals are 1-2 against the spread.
- Cincinnati has gone over in four of its 10 games with a set total (40%).
|Pass yards||270.4 (2704)||12|
|Rush yards||103.3 (1033)||22|
|Points scored||26.8 (268)||11|
|Pass yards against||269.7 (2697)||24|
|Rush yards against||98.0 (980)||5|
|Points allowed||21.6 (216)||9|
Key players for Cincinnati
- Joe Burrow has 2,645 passing yards for Cincinnati, completing 68.3% of his passes and collecting 21 touchdowns and 11 interceptions this season.
- Joe Mixon has carried the ball 180 times for a team-high 759 yards on the ground and has found the end zone nine times as a runner. He’s also tacked on 22 catches for 194 yards (19.4 per game) and two touchdowns via the passing game.
- Samaje Perine has racked up 162 yards on 38 carries, scoring one time.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s 867 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 79 times and has totaled 47 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd has hauled in 44 passes while averaging 45.8 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has a total of 446 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 37 passes and scoring two touchdowns.
Bengals: Markus Bailey: Questionable (Hamstring), Mackensie Alexander: Questionable (Hamstring), Giovani Bernard: Questionable (Concussion), Mike Thomas: Doubtful (Hamstring)
Pittsburgh stats and betting info
Betting trends for Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh’s ATS record is 4-6-0 this season.
- The Steelers are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of Pittsburgh’s 10 games with a set total.
|Pass yards||250.1 (2501)||18|
|Rush yards||90.7 (907)||27|
|Points scored||21.4 (214)||21|
|Pass yards against||258.1 (2581)||15|
|Rush yards against||126.6 (1266)||26|
|Points allowed||22.6 (226)||13|
Key players for Pittsburgh
- Ben Roethlisberger leads Pittsburgh with 2,259 yards on 224-of-343 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Najee Harris has carried the ball 188 times for a team-high 685 yards (68.5 per game) with five touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 49 receptions this season are good for 337 yards , and he’s scored two touchdowns in the passing game.
- Chase Claypool has 34 receptions for 526 yards (52.6 per game) and one touchdown so far while also carrying the ball eight times for 52 yards.
- Diontae Johnson paces his squad with 714 receiving yards on 59 catches with four touchdowns.
Steelers: Joe Haden: Questionable (Knee), Jaylen Samuels: Out (Quadricep)
Pick for Bengals vs. Steelers
The Steelers are favored to cover the spread against the Bengals based on our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data provided by regulated betting sites.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!