Pistons vs. Wizards Player Props | Saddiq Bey | Wednesday
Saddiq Bey and the Detroit Pistons are hitting the court against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Bey’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Saddiq Bey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bey Season Stats
- Bey posts 12.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Bey is 13.5 points. That’s 1.1 more than his season average of 12.4.
- Bey’s per-game rebound average of 6.1 is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Bey has averaged 14.9 combined points and assists per game, 0.6 less than his PA prop bet total — 15.5 — for Wednesday’s game.
- In the 23 games he’s played this season, Bey’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points 10 times.
- So far this season in 23 games played, Bey has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in 13 outings.
Bey’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Bey is averaging 5.5 fewer points per game against the Wizards than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Bey grabs 5.7 rebounds per game in matchups against the Wizards, 0.2 more than his prop total for this game.
- Bey averages one assist in matchups with the Wizards, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Wizards, Bey averages 0.7 made threes, which is 1.8 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Bey’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Wizards is 14.7, which is 6.8 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Bey racks up 13.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Wizards, and that is 5.8 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Bey has averaged nine combined points and assists per game against the Wizards, 6.5 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!