Pistons vs. Wizards Player Props | Jerami Grant | Wednesday
Jerami Grant and the Detroit Pistons match up against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down Grant’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jerami Grant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Grant Season Stats
- Grant is tops on the Pistons at 20.1 points per contest, while also putting up 2.6 assists and 4.8 rebounds.
- The 20.1 points Grant has scored per game this season is 1.4 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (21.5).
- Grant has averaged 4.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Grant has recorded 24.9 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.6 less than his 25.5 PR over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Through 22 games this season, Grant has recorded more than 21.5 points eight times.
- Grant’s single-game rebound total has gone over 4.5 boards 12 times in 22 games.
Grant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Grant averages 12.2 points per game against the Wizards, 9.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Grant pulls down 3.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Wizards, 1.1 less than his prop total for this game.
- Grant dishes out 2.2 assists per game against the Wizards, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Wizards, Grant averages 0.8 made threes, which is 0.7 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Grant has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Wizards that is 10.7 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Grant combines for 15.6 points and rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 9.9 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Grant’s 14.4 combined points and assists in games against the Wizards are 9.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!