Pistons vs. Warriors Player Props | Jerami Grant | Friday
Jerami Grant’s Detroit Pistons face the Golden State Warriors on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Grant in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jerami Grant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Grant Season Stats
- Grant is tops on the Pistons at 18.0 points per game, while also posting 2.3 assists and 4.3 rebounds.
- The 18.0 points Grant has scored per game this season is 1.5 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (19.5).
- Grant has averaged 0.2 fewer rebounds per game (4.3) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (4.5).
- Grant’s combined points and rebounds average (22.3 per game) is 2.2 less than the over/under of 24.5 set in Friday’s matchup.
- Grant has put up more than 19.5 points six times this season (through 13 games).
- Over 13 games played this season, Grant’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards seven times.
Grant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Grant is averaging 10.0 fewer points per game against the Warriors than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Grant’s 3.7 rebounds per game in matchups against the Warriors are 0.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Grant averages 0.9 assists in matchups with the Warriors, 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Warriors, Grant averages 0.7 fewer made three-pointers (0.8) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Grant’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors is 14.1, which is 12.4 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Grant racks up 13.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors, and that is 11.3 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Grant’s 10.4 combined points and assists in games against the Warriors are 11.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!