Pistons vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Saddiq Bey | Tuesday
Saddiq Bey and the Detroit Pistons are matching up against the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Bey’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Saddiq Bey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bey Season Stats
- Bey is posting 13.1 points, 2.5 assists and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- The 13.5 points prop total set for Bey on Tuesday is 0.4 more than his season scoring average (13.1).
- Bey has averaged 1.0 more rebound per game (6.5) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (5.5).
- Bey has averaged 15.6 combined points and assists per game, 0.9 less than his PA prop bet total — 16.5 — for Tuesday’s matchup.
- Bey’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points nine times in the 20 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season in 20 games played, Bey has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in 12 outings.
Bey’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Bey is averaging 6.5 fewer points per game against the Trail Blazers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Bey averages five rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (5.5) for this contest.
- Bey racks up assists against the Trail Blazers at the same rate as his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Bey averages 1.5 fewer made three-pointers (one) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Bey has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers that is 8.0 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Bey averages 12 combined points and rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers, which is 7.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Bey puts up 8.5 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Trail Blazers, 8.0 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!