Pistons vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Jerami Grant | Tuesday
Jerami Grant’s Detroit Pistons hit the court against the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down Grant’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in picking the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jerami Grant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Grant Season Stats
- Grant paces the Pistons at 19.7 points per game, while also posting 2.4 assists and 4.8 rebounds.
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Grant is 20.5 points. That is 0.8 more than his season average of 19.7.
- Grant has grabbed 4.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- Grant combines to average 22.1 points and assists per game, 1.4 fewer than his PA prop bet total (23.5) for Tuesday’s matchup.
- Grant’s point total has gone over 20.5 points nine times through the 19 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Grant’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards 10 times in 19 games.
Grant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Grant averages 11.2 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 9.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Grant pulls down 3.6 rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.9 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Grant collects 0.9 assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Grant has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Grant has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers that is 11.8 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Grant collects 14.8 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers, and that is 10.7 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Grant has put up 12.1 combined points and assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 11.4 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!