Pistons vs. Rockets Player Props | Killian Hayes | Friday
The Houston Rockets host the Detroit Pistons on Friday, 8:00 PM ET at Toyota Center. The Detroit Pistons are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +158.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Houston Rockets is -187. The Rockets are a -4.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 229.5 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 31, 2023, the Rockets won by a score of 117-114.
Killian’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Killian Hayes (DET) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.08% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-238) are at DraftKings.
Killian’s stats vs. Houston Rockets
Killian’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Pistons at Rockets
- The Over is 4-1 in Rockets games in their last 5 games
- The Rockets are 302-124 as favorites in their last 426 games
- The Rockets are 5-2 ATS against a team with a losing record in their last 7 games
- The Rockets are 4-1 ATS against a bottom 10 defense in their last 5 games
- The Pistons are 7-2-1 ATS in the central or mountain timezone in their last 10 games
Killian’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||111.86||19||0.0|
|PtsAgst / Gm||114.98||26||3.1|
Killian’s Notable Teammates
- Jalen Green (HOU) has gone over his steals prop in 12 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.68% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
- Kenyon Martin Jr. (HOU) has stayed under his steals prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.29% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-115) are at DraftKings
- Kevin Porter Jr. (HOU) has stayed under his steals prop in 18 of his last 25 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.89% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-154) are at DraftKings
- Kenyon Martin Jr. (HOU) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 16 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.27% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-250) are at DraftKings
- Kevin Porter Jr. (HOU) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 15 of his last 16 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.33% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-294) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.