Pistons vs. Raptors Player Props | Jerami Grant | Saturday
The Detroit Pistons, including Jerami Grant, will match up against the Toronto Raptors on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Grant’s stats and trends to help you make the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jerami Grant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Grant Season Stats
- Grant leads the Pistons at 18.4 points per contest, while also averaging 2.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds.
- Grant has scored 18.4 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.1 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Grant’s per-game rebound average of 4.7 is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game (4.5).
- Grant has averaged 23.1 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.4 fewer than Saturday’s prop bet total of 23.5.
- Through 10 games this season, Grant has scored more than 19.5 points five times.
- Through 10 games played this season, Grant’s single-game rebound total has gone over 4.5 boards six times.
Grant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Toronto
- Grant averages 10.3 points per game against the Raptors, 9.2 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Grant averages 3.7 rebounds in games against the Raptors. That is 0.8 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Grant collects assists against the Raptors at a lower rate — 1.0 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Raptors, Grant averages 0.2 fewer made three-pointers (1.3) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Grant’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Raptors is 15.5, which is 11.0 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Grant collects 14 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Raptors, and that is 9.5 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Grant has collected 11.8 combined points and assists per game against the Raptors, 9.7 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!