Pistons vs. Pelicans Player Props | Bojan Bogdanovic | Friday
The Detroit Pistons host the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday January 13th, 10:18am ET at Little Caesars Arena. The Detroit Pistons are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 169.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New Orleans Pelicans is -202. The Pelicans are a 5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on December 7, 2022, the Pelicans won by a score of 104-98.
Bojan Bogdanovic Season Stats
- Bojan Bogdanovic averages 21.2 points, 2.8 assists, 3.6 rebounds, and 0.6 steals per contest.
- Bogdanovic’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. New Orleans Pelicans is set at 22.5 which is 1.3 more than his season average of 21.2.
Bojan Bogdanovic Stats vs. New Orleans
- Bogdanovic is averaging 5 points per game against the Pelicans, 17.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (22.5).
- Bogdanovic averages rebounds per game against the Pelicans. That is his prop total () for this game.
- Bogdanovic averages assists in matchups with the Pelicans, his prop bet total for this game.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.