Pistons vs. Heat Player Props | Saddiq Bey | Tuesday
Saddiq Bey and the rest of the Detroit Pistons hit the court against the Miami Heat on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Bey’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Saddiq Bey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bey Season Stats
- Bey puts up 13.6 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- The 13.6 points Bey has scored per game this season is 0.9 fewer than his prop total set for Tuesday (14.5).
- Bey has grabbed 6.5 rebounds per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (5.5).
- Bey has averaged 20.1 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.4 fewer than Tuesday’s prop bet over/under of 20.5.
- Bey’s point total has gone over 14.5 points seven times through the 16 games he’s played this season.
- Over 16 games played this season, Bey’s single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards 10 times.
Bey’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Bey’s points-per-game average against the Heat (nine) is 5.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Bey averages 2.3 rebounds in games against the Heat. That is 3.2 less than his prop total (5.5) for this contest.
- Bey averages 1.3 assists in matchups with the Heat, 1.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Heat, Bey has made 0.8 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Bey’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Heat is 9.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Bey averages 11.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Heat, which is 9.2 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Bey has put up 10.3 combined points and assists per game against the Heat, 6.2 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!