Pistons vs. Heat Player Props | Cade Cunningham | Tuesday
Cade Cunningham and the Detroit Pistons are facing off against the Miami Heat on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we break down all of Cunningham’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cade Cunningham’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cunningham Season Stats
- Cunningham posts 14.1 points, 6.4 rebounds and 4.6 assists per contest, shooting 35.0% from the floor and 25.3% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 15.5-point total set for Cunningham on Tuesday is 1.4 more points than his season scoring average.
- Cunningham’s per-game rebound average — 6.4 — is 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (6.5).
- Cunningham has averaged 18.7 combined points and assists per game, 2.8 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 21.5 — for Tuesday’s matchup.
- Cunningham has played 11 games this season, putting up more than 15.5 points in six of them.
- Cunningham’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 6.5 boards five times in 11 games.
Cunningham’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Cunningham is yet to play against the Heat in his career.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!