Pistons vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Jerami Grant | Friday
Jerami Grant and the Detroit Pistons take the court against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday at 7:30 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Grant’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jerami Grant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Grant Season Stats
- Grant posts a team-best 18.7 points per game. He is also posting 5.0 rebounds and 2.6 assists, shooting 40.6% from the field and 31.4% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Grant has put up 18.7 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.8 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- Grant has pulled down 5.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (4.5).
- Grant combines to average 21.3 points and assists per game, 3.2 fewer than his PA prop bet total (24.5) for Friday’s matchup.
- Grant has put up more than 21.5 points four times this season (through nine games).
- Through nine games played this season, Grant’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards six times.
Grant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Grant averages 13.5 points per game against the Cavaliers, 8.0 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Grant grabs 4.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Cavaliers, 0.1 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Grant collects assists against the Cavaliers at a lower rate — 1.5 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Grant has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Grant’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Cavaliers is 9.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Grant racks up 17.9 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, and that is 8.6 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Grant’s 14.5 combined points and assists in games against the Cavaliers are 10.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!