Pistons vs. Bucks Player Props | Saddiq Bey | Wednesday
Saddiq Bey and his fellow Detroit Pistons take the court against the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
If you’re looking to bet on Bey’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Saddiq Bey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bey Season Stats
- Bey puts up 13.7 points, 6.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest, shooting 37.0% from the field and 30.3% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 13.5 points prop bet set for Bey on Wednesday is 0.2 fewer points than his season scoring average (13.7).
- Bey has pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Bey combines to average 16.3 points and assists per game, 0.2 less than his PA prop bet total (16.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Bey has played 17 games this season, scoring more than 13.5 points in nine of them.
- So far in 17 games played, Bey has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in 10 outings.
Bey’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Milwaukee
- Bey is averaging 2.7 fewer points per game against the Bucks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Bey grabs 5.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Bucks, the same as his prop total for this game.
- Bey collects 1.5 assists per game against the Bucks, 1.0 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Bucks, Bey averages 2.2 made threes, which is 0.3 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Bey’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bucks is 17.8, which is 4.7 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Bey averages 16.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Bucks, which is 3.2 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Bey has averaged 12.3 combined points and assists per game against the Bucks, 4.2 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!