Pistons vs. Bucks Player Props | Jerami Grant | Wednesday
Jerami Grant and his fellow Detroit Pistons take the court against the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Grant in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jerami Grant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Grant Season Stats
- Grant posts a team-leading 19.4 points per contest. He is also posting 4.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists, shooting 40.6% from the field and 32.6% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 18.5-point total set for Grant on Wednesday is 0.9 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Grant has averaged 0.1 fewer rebounds per game (4.4) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Grant has averaged 21.8 combined points and assists per game, 0.3 more than his PA prop bet total — 21.5 — for Wednesday’s game.
- Through 16 games this season, Grant has recorded more than 18.5 points 10 times.
- So far through 16 games played, Grant has had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in eight outings.
Grant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Milwaukee
- Grant is averaging 1.2 fewer points per game against the Bucks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Grant pulls down 3.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Bucks, 0.6 less than his prop total for this game.
- Grant averages 1.6 assists in matchups with the Bucks, 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Bucks, Grant has made 0.4 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Grant’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bucks is 22.8, which is 3.7 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Grant collects 21.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bucks, and that is 2.3 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Grant has averaged 18.9 combined points and assists per game against the Bucks, 2.6 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!