Pirates vs. Tigers Player Props | Jack Suwinski | Wednesday
The Detroit Tigers visit the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park, taking the field at 12:35pm ET on Wednesday June 8th. The Detroit Tigers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Pittsburgh Pirates player Jack Suwinski as the Pirates face the Detroit Tigers in Major League Baseball action.
The Pirates and Tigers have met three times this season, with the Pirates winning once and the Tigers winning twice. Their most recent matchup on June 7, 2022 ended 5-3 with the Detroit Tigers taking the win.
Jack Suwinski Season Stats
- Games Played: 35 | Home Runs: 6 | RBI: 14 | Runs: 16 | Batting Average: .232 | OBP: .289 | SLG: .438 | OPS: .727.
- Suwinski’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.24 less than than his season average of 0.74.
- Suwinski’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.04 more than than his season average of 0.46.
- Suwinski’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.10 more than than his season average of 0.40.
- Suwinski’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.33 more than than his season average of 0.17.
Jack Suwinski Stats vs. Detroit
Jack Suwinski Notable Teammates
The The Detroit Tigers are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Pittsburgh Pirates are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Pirates’ 24-29 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the NL Central with a 9-19 division record and 10th place in the National League with a 23-27 league record.
The Detroit Tigers are 22-33, sitting in 4th place in the AL Central with a 11-11 division record and 13th place in the American League with a 18-28 league record.
Detroit Tigers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.220||28|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.