Pirates vs. Rockies Player Props | Oneil Cruz | Friday
The Pittsburgh Pirates visit the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field, taking the field at 8:40pm ET on Friday July 15th. The Pittsburgh Pirates are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 11 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Pittsburgh Pirates player Oneil Cruz as the Pirates face the Colorado Rockies in Major League Baseball action.
The Rockies and Pirates have met three times this season, with the Rockies winning once and the Pirates winning twice. Their most recent matchup on May 25, 2022 ended 10-5 with the Pittsburgh Pirates taking the win.
Oneil Cruz Season Stats
- Games Played: 23 | Home Runs: 4 | RBI: 16 | Runs: 13 | Batting Average: .212 | OBP: .253 | SLG: .435 | OPS: .688.
- Cruz’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Colorado Rockies is set at 1.3 which is 0.28 less than than his season average of 0.78.
- Cruz’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Colorado Rockies is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 less than than his season average of 0.57.
- Cruz’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Colorado Rockies is set at 0.5 which is 0.20 less than than his season average of 0.70.
- Cruz’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Colorado Rockies is set at 0.5 which is 0.33 more than than his season average of 0.17.
Oneil Cruz Notable Teammates
The The Colorado Rockies are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Pittsburgh Pirates are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Pirates’ 38-52 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the NL Central with a 18-27 division record and 12th place in the National League with a 36-45 league record.
The Colorado Rockies are 41-49, sitting in 4th place in the NL West with a 21-18 division record and 10th place in the National League with a 35-41 league record.
Colorado Rockies Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.260||1|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]