Pirates vs. Brewers Player Props | Bryan Reynolds | Tuesday
The Milwaukee Brewers visit the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 2nd. The Pittsburgh Pirates are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Pittsburgh Pirates player Bryan Reynolds as the Pirates face the Milwaukee Brewers in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Pirates and Brewers, the Pirates won three times and the Brewers won twice. Their most recent matchup on July 10, 2022 ended 8-6 with the Pittsburgh Pirates taking the win.
Bryan Reynolds Season Stats
- Games Played: 86 | Home Runs: 15 | RBI: 32 | Runs: 40 | Batting Average: .251 | OBP: .331 | SLG: .448 | OPS: .779.
- Reynolds’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.42 less than than his season average of 0.92.
- Reynolds’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.03 more than than his season average of 0.47.
- Reynolds’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.13 more than than his season average of 0.37.
- Reynolds’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.33 more than than his season average of 0.17.
Bryan Reynolds Stats vs. Milwaukee
Bryan Reynolds Notable Teammates
The The Milwaukee Brewers are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Pittsburgh Pirates are heading into this matchup with a record of 0-5 in their last five contests.
The Pirates’ 40-62 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the NL Central with a 18-29 division record and 14th place in the National League with a 38-55 league record.
The Milwaukee Brewers are 57-45, sitting in 1st place in the NL Central with a 28-19 division record and 4th place in the National League with a 46-41 league record.
Milwaukee Brewers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.240||18|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.