Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers: Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 10
The Phoenix Suns (6-3) host the Portland Trail Blazers (5-6) at Footprint Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 10, 2021. The Trail Blazers are 6.5-point underdogs in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Phoenix Suns and Portland Trail Blazers in which the Suns are currently the pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Phoenix Vs. Portland Moneyline Betting Action
Suns stats and betting info
Betting trends for Phoenix
- Phoenix is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Suns are 2-2 against the spread.
- Three of Phoenix’s nine games with a set total have hit the over (33.3%).
- The Suns have a 6-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- Phoenix has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -264 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Suns have an implied win probability of 72.5%.
Key players for Phoenix
- Chris Paul: 13.2 PTS, 11.3 AST, 2.3 STL, 47.7 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
- Devin Booker: 23.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Mikal Bridges: 15.3 PTS, 58 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Deandre Ayton: 14.2 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 58.5 FG%
- Jae Crowder: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
Suns Injuries: Dario Saric: Out (Knee), Deandre Ayton: Out (Leg), Landry Shamet: Day To Day (Foot)
Trail Blazers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Portland
- Phoenix has a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 2-2 against the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Phoenix has hit the over in three of its nine games with a set total (33.3%).
- The Trail Blazers have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Portland has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +215 odds on them winning this game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 31.7% chance of a victory for the Trail Blazers.
Key players for Portland
- Damian Lillard: 19.3 PTS, 8.3 AST, 36.5 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (28-for-110)
- CJ McCollum: 21.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (39-for-98)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 11.8 PTS, 12 REB, 1.5 STL, 57.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Norman Powell: 18 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (22-for-45)
- Anfernee Simons: 13.2 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)
Trail Blazers Injuries: None
Pick for Suns vs. Trail Blazers
Bet split data provided by regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Suns to win over the Trail Blazers.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!