Phoenix Suns vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 24
The Phoenix Suns (14-3) battle the Cleveland Cavaliers (9-9) on November 24, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The Suns are big favorites, by seven points, in a contest featuring one of the highest-scoring teams in the NBA versus one of the strongest defensive teams. The Suns are fourth in points scored per contest (111.8), while the Cavaliers are fifth in points allowed (102.6).
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers.
Suns stats and betting info
Betting trends for Phoenix
- Phoenix is 9-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Suns have a 4-4 record against the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season.
- In Phoenix’s 17 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (41.2%).
Key players for Phoenix
- Chris Paul: 13.9 PTS, 10.3 AST, 2.2 STL, 47.0 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Devin Booker: 22.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (40-for-104)
- Mikal Bridges: 13.2 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (26-for-63)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.0 PTS, 12.0 REB, 63.0 FG%
- JaVale McGee: 10.3 PTS, 67.5 FG%
Suns Injuries: Dario Saric: Out (Knee), Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee)
Cavaliers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cleveland
- Phoenix has a 9-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns have a 4-4 record against the spread in games they were favored by 7 points or more this season.
- Seven of Phoenix’s 17 games with a set total have hit the over (41.2%).
Key players for Cleveland
- Ricky Rubio: 15.1 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 38.1 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (39-for-105)
- Jarrett Allen: 14.6 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 66.9 FG%
- Darius Garland: 18.2 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.0 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (43-for-118)
- Evan Mobley: 14.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.6 BLK, 49.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Cedi Osman: 11.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (36-for-87)
Cavaliers Injuries: Collin Sexton: Out For Season (Knee), Lamar Stevens: Day To Day (Ankle), Cedi Osman: Day To Day (Back), Evan Mobley: Out (Elbow)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!