Phillies vs. Marlins Player Props | Bryce Harper | Thursday
The Philadelphia Phillies visit the Miami Marlins at LoanDepot Park, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Thursday September 15th. The Miami Marlins are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Philadelphia Phillies player Bryce Harper as the Phillies face the Miami Marlins in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Marlins and Phillies, the Marlins won once and the Phillies won four times. Their most recent matchup on September 14, 2022 ended 6-1 with the Philadelphia Phillies taking the win.
Bryce Harper Season Stats
- Games Played: 80 | Home Runs: 17 | RBI: 56 | Runs: 58 | Batting Average: .308 | OBP: .387 | SLG: .569 | OPS: .956.
- Harper’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Marlins is set at 0.5 which is 0.65 less than than his season average of 1.15.
- Harper’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Marlins is set at 0.5 which is 0.23 less than than his season average of 0.73.
- Harper’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Marlins is set at 0.5 which is 0.20 less than than his season average of 0.70.
- Harper’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Marlins is set at 0.5 which is 0.29 more than than his season average of 0.21.
Bryce Harper Stats vs. Miami
Bryce Harper Notable Teammates
The The Miami Marlins are 1-4 in their last five games, while the Philadelphia Phillies are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Phillies’ 80-62 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the NL East with a 36-28 division record and 5th place in the National League with a 73-54 league record.
The Miami Marlins are 58-85, sitting in 4th place in the NL East with a 27-37 division record and 12th place in the National League with a 50-73 league record.
Miami Marlins Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.228||27|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]