Phillies vs. Braves Player Props | Michael Harris II | Tuesday
The Atlanta Braves host the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday, 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park. The Philadelphia Phillies are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +184.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Atlanta Braves is -227. The Braves are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
The Braves and Phillies have met 11 times this season, with the Braves winning 7 times and the Phillies winning 4 times.
Michael’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Michael Harris II (ATL) has gone over his total-bases prop in 18 of his last 21 games.
Michael’s stats vs. Philadelphia Phillies
Michael’s Season Stats
Michael’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||5.09||3||0.5|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.20||7||-0.3|
Michael’s Notable Teammates
- Spencer Strider (ATL) has gone over his strikeouts prop in 12 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.60% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 8.5 (-143) are at MGM
- Ozzie Albies (ATL) has gone over his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.66% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (+100) are at MGM
- Marcell Ozuna (ATL) has gone over his hits prop in 37 of his last 43 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.56% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-227) are at PointsBet
- Kevin Pillar (ATL) has stayed under his runs prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.05% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-200) are at MGM
- Kevin Pillar (ATL) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 35 of his last 49 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 32.19% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (+130) are at MGM
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.