Phillies vs. Braves Player Props | Darick Hall | Monday
The Atlanta Braves visit the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Monday July 25th. The Philadelphia Phillies are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Philadelphia Phillies player Darick Hall as the Phillies face the Atlanta Braves in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Phillies and Braves, the Phillies won twice and the Braves won three times. Their most recent matchup on June 30, 2022 ended 14-4 with the Philadelphia Phillies taking the win.
Darick Hall Season Stats
- Games Played: 19 | Home Runs: 5 | RBI: 9 | Runs: 13 | Batting Average: .261 | OBP: .292 | SLG: .565 | OPS: .857.
- Hall’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Braves is set at 0.5 which is 0.45 less than than his season average of 0.95.
- Hall’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Braves is set at 0.5 which is 0.18 less than than his season average of 0.68.
- Hall’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Braves is set at 0.5 which is 0.03 more than than his season average of 0.47.
- Hall’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Braves is set at 0.5 which is 0.24 more than than his season average of 0.26.
Darick Hall Stats vs. Atlanta
Darick Hall Notable Teammates
The The Atlanta Braves are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Philadelphia Phillies are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Phillies’ 49-46 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the NL East with a 18-19 division record and 7th place in the National League with a 42-38 league record.
The Atlanta Braves are 58-39, sitting in 2nd place in the NL East with a 22-14 division record and 3rd place in the National League with a 52-35 league record.
Atlanta Braves Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.248||10|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…