Phillies vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Bryce Harper | Wednesday
The Toronto Blue Jays visit the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park, taking the field at 6:45pm ET on Wednesday September 21st. The Philadelphia Phillies are 0.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Philadelphia Phillies player Bryce Harper as the Phillies face the Toronto Blue Jays in Major League Baseball action.
The Phillies and Blue Jays have met three times this season, with the Phillies winning none and the Blue Jays winning three times. Their most recent matchup on September 20, 2022 ended 18-11 with the Toronto Blue Jays taking the win.
Bryce Harper Season Stats
- Games Played: 85 | Home Runs: 17 | RBI: 57 | Runs: 60 | Batting Average: .298 | OBP: .375 | SLG: .545 | OPS: .920.
- Harper’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Blue Jays is set at 0.5 which is 0.62 less than than his season average of 1.12.
- Harper’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Blue Jays is set at 0.5 which is 0.21 less than than his season average of 0.71.
- Harper’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Blue Jays is set at 0.5 which is 0.17 less than than his season average of 0.67.
- Harper’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Blue Jays is set at 0.5 which is 0.30 more than than his season average of 0.20.
Bryce Harper Stats vs. Toronto
Bryce Harper Notable Teammates
The The Toronto Blue Jays are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Philadelphia Phillies are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Phillies’ 80-67 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the NL East with a 36-32 division record and 6th place in the National League with a 73-58 league record.
The Toronto Blue Jays are 84-64, sitting in 2nd place in the AL East with a 35-28 division record and 3rd place in the American League with a 71-58 league record.
Toronto Blue Jays Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.262||1|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.