Philadelphia Phillies vs Arizona Diamondbacks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | June 10
The Arizona Diamondbacks visit the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday June 10th, 7:05pm ET. The Arizona Diamondbacks are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philadelphia Phillies.
Philadelphia and Arizona Betting Info
- Seven of the Phillies’ last eight games have gone OVER the total runs line.
- The Diamondbacks have lost each of their last 12 Friday games against NL East opponents.
Arizona Diamondbacks Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.216|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.9|
Key Players for Arizona
- Caleb Smith: 5.68 ERA, 8.52 K/9, 1.62 WHIP
- Edwin Uceta: 9.64 ERA, 3.86 K/9, 1.93 WHIP
- Mark Melancon: 6.52 ERA, 5.12 K/9, 1.76 WHIP
- Joshua Rojas: .284 Batting Avg, .369 OBP, .463 SLG, .832 OPS, 16 Runs
- Daulton Varsho: .238 Batting Avg, .310 OBP, .418 SLG, .728 OPS, 27 Runs
- Jacob McCarthy: .214 Batting Avg, .276 OBP, .371 SLG, .647 OPS, 13 Runs
- Senger Peralta: .232 Batting Avg, .307 OBP, .435 SLG, .742 OPS, 16 Runs
- Christian Walker: .200 Batting Avg, .298 OBP, .470 SLG, .768 OPS, 26 Runs
- Pavin Smith: .210 Batting Avg, .295 OBP, .381 SLG, .676 OPS, 17 Runs
- Ketel Marte: .272 Batting Avg, .342 OBP, .446 SLG, .788 OPS, 28 Runs
- Geraldo Perdomo: .217 Batting Avg, .329 OBP, .294 SLG, .623 OPS, 18 Runs
- Alek Thomas: .240 Batting Avg, .308 OBP, .448 SLG, .756 OPS, 15 Runs
Philadelphia Phillies Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.248|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.9|
Key Players for Philadelphia
- Cristopher Sánchez: 4.91 ERA, 8.60 K/9, 1.09 WHIP
- Ranger Suárez: 4.42 ERA, 7.70 K/9, 1.47 WHIP
- Corey Knebel: 3.38 ERA, 8.25 K/9, 1.38 WHIP
- Rhys Hoskins: .221 Batting Avg, .307 OBP, .399 SLG, .706 OPS, 29 Runs
- Bryce Harper: .308 Batting Avg, .364 OBP, .637 SLG, 1.001 OPS, 42 Runs
- Mariekson Gregorius: .306 Batting Avg, .354 OBP, .431 SLG, .785 OPS, 8 Runs
- Nicholas Castellanos: .250 Batting Avg, .311 OBP, .407 SLG, .718 OPS, 27 Runs
- Jacob Realmuto: .242 Batting Avg, .316 OBP, .366 SLG, .682 OPS, 26 Runs
- Bryson Stott: .182 Batting Avg, .243 OBP, .303 SLG, .546 OPS, 14 Runs
- Kyle Schwarber: .209 Batting Avg, .331 OBP, .478 SLG, .809 OPS, 37 Runs
- McKenzie Moniak: .176 Batting Avg, .300 OBP, .176 SLG, .476 OPS, 2 Runs
- Alec Bohm: .255 Batting Avg, .295 OBP, .360 SLG, .655 OPS, 28 Runs
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.