Philadelphia 76ers vs. Sacramento Kings Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 22
The Sacramento Kings (6-11) host the Philadelphia 76ers (9-8) at Golden 1 Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, November 22, 2021. The Kings are 3.5-point favorites in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Sacramento Kings and Philadelphia 76ers.
Kings stats and betting info
Betting trends for Sacramento
- So far this season, Sacramento has compiled a 7-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Kings are 2-2 against the spread.
- Sacramento games have hit the over in seven out of 17 opportunities (41.2%).
- The Kings have won four of the seven games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (57.1%).
- Sacramento has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -159 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Kings’ implied win probability is 61.4%.
Key players for Sacramento
- De’Aaron Fox: 19.7 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.4 STL, 41.9 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (18-for-74)
- Harrison Barnes: 19.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (35-for-85)
- Richaun Holmes: 14.2 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 68.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Buddy Hield: 16.5 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (71-for-181)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 12.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.0 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
Kings Injuries: None
76ers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Philadelphia
- Sacramento has gone 7-10-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Kings are 2-2 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of Sacramento’s 17 games with a set total.
- This season, the 76ers have been the underdog 10 times and won three of those games.
- Philadelphia has a record of 2-4 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +130 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 43.5% chance of a victory for the 76ers.
Key players for Philadelphia
- Tyrese Maxey: 18.4 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (24-for-57)
- Andre Drummond: 7.2 PTS, 10.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 47.5 FG%
- Seth Curry: 15.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (37-for-85)
- Georges Niang: 11.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (39-for-96)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 10.3 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (32-for-97)
76ers Injuries: Danny Green: Day To Day (Hamstring), Ben Simmons: Out (Back), Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Health and safety protocols), Grant Riller: Out (Knee)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!