Pelicans vs. Wizards Player Props | Nickeil Alexander-Walker | Wednesday
Nickeil Alexander-Walker and the New Orleans Pelicans match up against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Alexander-Walker in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nickeil Alexander-Walker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Alexander-Walker Season Stats
- Alexander-Walker puts up 14.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Alexander-Walker has put up 14.6 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.1 points more than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Alexander-Walker has averaged 1.0 more rebound per game (4.5) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Alexander-Walker’s combined points and rebounds average (19.1 per game) is 2.6 more than the 16.5 PR over/under set for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Alexander-Walker’s point total has exceeded 12.5 points 12 times in the 19 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Alexander-Walker’s single-game rebound output has exceeded 3.5 boards 12 times over 19 games played this season.
Alexander-Walker’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Alexander-Walker is averaging 8.5 fewer points per game against the Wizards than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Alexander-Walker averages three rebounds in games against the Wizards. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (3.5) for this contest.
- Alexander-Walker racks up assists against the Wizards at a higher rate — 0.5 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Wizards, Alexander-Walker has made 0.8 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Alexander-Walker has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Wizards that is 8.5 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker averages seven combined points and rebounds in games against the Wizards, which is 9.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker averages seven combined points and assists in his matchups with the Wizards, 7.5 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!