Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Nickeil Alexander-Walker | Monday
The New Orleans Pelicans, Nickeil Alexander-Walker included, match up against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday at 8:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Alexander-Walker’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nickeil Alexander-Walker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Alexander-Walker Season Stats
- Alexander-Walker posts 14.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 37.3% from the floor and 28.9% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 14.6 points Alexander-Walker has scored per game this season is 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (13.5).
- Alexander-Walker has averaged 4.5 rebounds per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet for Monday’s game (3.5).
- Alexander-Walker has averaged 17.1 combined points and assists per game, 1.6 more than his PA prop bet total — 15.5 — for Monday’s matchup.
- In the 18 games he’s played this season, Alexander-Walker’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points 10 times.
- Alexander-Walker’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 11 times in 18 games.
Alexander-Walker’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Alexander-Walker is averaging 6.2 fewer points per game against the Timberwolves than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Alexander-Walker averages 4.4 rebounds in games against the Timberwolves. That is 0.9 more than his prop total (3.5) for this contest.
- Alexander-Walker averages 1.4 assists in matchups with the Timberwolves, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Timberwolves, Alexander-Walker has made 0.6 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Alexander-Walker’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Timberwolves is 6.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker combines for 11.7 points and rebounds per game against the Timberwolves. That is 5.8 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Alexander-Walker’s 8.7 combined points and assists in games against the Timberwolves are 6.8 less than his prop in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!