Pelicans vs. Thunder Player Props | Jonas Valanciunas | Wednesday
Jonas Valanciunas and the New Orleans Pelicans play the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET. He is ranked fourth in the NBA, posting 11.9 rebounds per game.
Below, we provide Valanciunas’ stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jonas Valanciunas’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Valanciunas Season Stats
- Valanciunas paces the Pelicans at 11.9 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2.5 assists and 18.7 points. He is fourth in the NBA in rebounding.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Valanciunas is 19.5 points. That’s 0.8 more than his season average of 18.7.
- Valanciunas’ per-game rebound average of 11.9 is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (11.5).
- Valanciunas has put up 30.6 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.1 more than his 30.5 PR over/under for Wednesday’s game.
- Valanciunas has played 29 games this season, totaling more than 19.5 points in 13 of them.
- Valanciunas’ single-game rebound total has gone over 11.5 boards 15 times in 29 games.
Valanciunas’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Valanciunas averages 16.2 points per game against the Thunder, 3.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Valanciunas averages 8.9 rebounds in games against the Thunder. That is 2.6 less than his prop total (11.5) for this game.
- Valanciunas racks up 1.4 assists per game against the Thunder, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Thunder, Valanciunas has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Valanciunas’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Thunder is 26.5, which is 7.0 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Valanciunas accumulates 25.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Thunder, and that is 5.4 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Valanciunas’ 17.6 combined points and assists in games against the Thunder are 3.9 less than his prop in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!